Newsletter March 2023
The responsibilities of the Parents’ Committee are as follows :
- to represent the parents of students to the administration and to the committees formed respectively by teachers and students;
- to inform parents of pupils on all matters related to teaching in the school;
- to prepare the position taking of its representatives on the Education Council;
- to organize cultural and social activities and to formulate all proposals concerning the organization of the teaching and work of pupils within the school.
- President : Mr Marco Fardellini
- Vice-president : Ms Claudia Colantonio
- Treasurer : Ms Astrid Preusse / Ms Dije Racaj
- Secretary : Mr Ricky Wohl / Ms Mariela Martini
- Security Committee: Ms Dilek Godekoglu/ Sharon Bowman
- Board Members : Ms Anastasia Ryzhova; MrJorg Reinking; Ms Yuka Sasaki; Mr Sebastian Thompson; Ms Katarina Deil; M Michel Krim
The Parents’ Comitee can be contacted via its’ president, Mr Marco Fardellini:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : (+352) 661 800 357.
Here you can find the ‘Youth & Work’ presentation (seminar of 12 January organised by the APE).