The SePAS team (“Service Psycho-social et d’Accompagnement Scolaire”) offers our students assistance in making school choices, career advice and helps them find solutions to their problems.
The SePAS team offers detailed and targeted support and assistance on:
- Questions concerning the school career (‘Learning to Learn’, questions concerning admissions, changing school, choice of career).
- Questions concerning personal matters (discovering and exploring yourself and the world around you).
- Psychological and pedagogical issues (adolescence troubles, anxieties, obstacles causing academic failure).
- Social issues (social guidance, liaison / relations between the school and the family).
- Cooperation with specialised outside agencies.
- Ms Annemarie Bachmann – Psychologist
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 302
- Ms Kyu Thull – Social worker
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 330
- Ms Noémie Urbing – Social worker
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 331
The department is open daily from 7.30am until 4.30pm.
This post is also available in: French