Because we care!
OUR FACILITIES AND RESOURCES
Learn to learn
WHO WE ARE
Our “SPOES” LML emerged from the fusion of our “Service Socio-Educatif” and the “SEPAS”. This cooperation enables a much higher level of care for our students through the entity of their school course.
The team consists of six educators, two social workers and a psychologist.
Because we care!
A simple sentence that reflects our work philosophy.
What is particularly important to us is the well-being of the students which we accompany throughout their school career. Our role is to help them overcome the difficulties they face in their teenage lives and in their role as students.
WHAT WE OFFER
The duties of the SePas:
· Providing psychological, social and individual guidance for the students, in order to respond to their need for educational action and orientation.
· Support for the students who suffer from a difficult academic, psychological and familial situation.
· Assistance for the student’s academic choices.
· Participation during the conseil de classe, in order to maintain and respect the educational actions that have been established for the pupils.
· Assistance for the teachers who are in charge of pupils with difficulties and special needs.
· Collaboration with other schools that have no Service Éducatif or cooperating with their Service Éducatif and SePas to help them establish their own educational care.
· Collaboration with the school medicine.
· Organising of preventive activities.
What is the work of our psychologist and our social workers?
Click here for further information.
Developing the pupil’s social and personal abilities, by establishing social and educational projects, which come into action through the strong collaboration with the teachers.
· Organizing educational assistance, extracurricular activities and guided studying.
· Preventing students from dropping out of school.
· Preventing violence and conflicts at school.
· Providing assistance for pupils with difficulties.
Click here for further information about the Tutorat, the Jugendtreff, the reflexion room and the Learn to learn.
Meet our creative team
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 302
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 303
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 330
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 310
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 313
Nuno Dos Santos
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 314
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 331
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 312
Éducateur gradué & Assistant social
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 316
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 315