Équipe de soutien des élèves à besoins éducatifs particuliers ou spécifiques
Learning Support Centre
WHO WE ARE
The support team for students with special educational needs (SEN).
LSC ensures a coherent and documented inclusion that meets the specific needs of the target population.
Improving the learning quality.
Supporting students with special educational needs.
Developing collaboration with other partners.
We believe educational decisions are made with and by students and their families, supporting students to become experts in their own learning and active participants in determining their future.
WHAT WE OFFER
TO OUR STUDENTS
- Personal counselling for SEN students to promote their autonomy, personal development and participation in school life
- Launching any procedure for requesting help or assistance for SEN students
- Elaboration of diagnoses, administrative work and writing reports
- Continuous identification and analysis of the student’s needs on the basis of diagnoses, observations and reflections
- iPad Training
- Organisational Skills Training
- Reading Training
- Writing Training
- Social Skills Training…
TO OUR SCHOOL
- Collaboration and consultation with the teachers and the teaching team
- Help, advice and assistance to members of the school community in collaboration with other support structures
- Participation in commissions, school meetings, projects and training courses
- Participation in school development for the academic success and well-being of SEN students
TO THE FAMILIES
- Close collaboration and consultation with parents or tutors
This post is also available in: French