Created in March 2011 with the objective of improving our students’ academic success and preventing school dropouts, the Service éducatif assumes the following responsibilities:
- Regular educational monitoring and assistance of students with difficulties.
- Student support, notably in regards to organizing their school life and the development of learning strategies (‘Léiere léieren’ – Learning to Learn)
- Organization of extracurricular activities as well as homework supervision and study room.
- Tutoring and managing the SEN students with learning difficulties and students who are struggling.
- Supervising students who disrupt courses in the quiet room.
- Organizing work experience, traineeships and career orientation courses for students in 4e /4IEC. (or as required)
- Prevention work: presence during tutoring sessions with the homeroom teachers of 7e to 4e (Luxembourgish classes) and 7IEC to 4IEC (English classes), as well as organization of different class projects in collaboration with other external services.
- Supporting students taking part in the Lucius Orchester & Friends as well as organizing various musical activities.
- Organization of parent evenings with thematic conferences.
- Ms Josée Lampertz – Éducatrice graduée
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 310
- Ms Delphine Groll – Éducatrice graduée
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 311
- Ms Myriam Birchen – Éducatrice graduée
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 312
- Mr Georges Wallstroem – Éducateur gradué
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 313
- Mr Nuno Dos Santos – Éducateur gradué
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 314
- Mr Andy Eicke – Éducateur diplomé
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 711
- Mr Tom Schmoetten – Éducateur gradué
Tél.: (+352) 28 83 15 – 712
This department is open daily from 7.30am until 4.30pm.
This post is also available in: French