This page contains practical information on applications for enrolment. Please consult the provided documentation in detail. For any additional information, please contact our SPOS.
Enrolment in 7e
Once you receive your documents from the primary school teacher, you may send us your enrolment application until the 30th June 2017. For students with a resit examination, that deadline is reported to 7th July 2017. For further information please refer to
- the orientation procedure and the calendar.
The enrolment application to the LML must contain:
- The original of the orientation decision (“decision d’orientation”)
- A fully filled out inscription form (to be obtained from your child’s primary school teacher)
- A certificate of residency (“Certificat de résidence élargi”) that can be obtained from your local municipal authorities (“Administration Communale” of the child’s place of residence)
- The evaluation file containing the reports from each of the four cycles of primary schooling.
Your application may be handed in at the Bureau d’Accueil at the LML, or sent to the following address:
Lycée Michel Lucius – Inscription 7e
157, avenue Pasteur
If your child has a previous musical education, you may be interested to find out more about our 7e musicale.
Enrolment in an English-speaking class:
Please consult our extensive documentation in the ‘Entrance exam registration and information’ section, to start the enrolment procedure, consisting of
- Registration for an entrance examination
- Taking the entrance examination, which depending on the level tests for linguistic competency as well as subject knowledge,
- Being offered a place according to the results of the entrance examination,
- Accepting or declining the offer,
- Proceeding with the enrolment proper.
To sign up, please head over to ‘Exam registration and information’, consult the documentation and download the appropriate form. For any further questions not covered by the documentation, please contact our English Office.
This post is also available in: French