This page contains practical information on applications for enrolment. Please consult the provided documentation in detail. For any additional information, please contact our SPOS.
Enrolment in a Luxembourgish class:
The national enrolment days for the academic year 2017/2018 will take place on Monday, 17th, Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th July 2017.
You can download the enrolment forms via the following links:
Cycle inférieur (Middle school, grades 8, 9)
Cycles Moyens et Supérieur (High school, grades 10, 11, 12, 13)
Enrolment in an English-speaking class:
Please consult our extensive documentation in the ‘Entrance exam registration and information’ section, to start the enrolment procedure, consisting of
- Registration for an entrance examination
- Taking the entrance examination, which depending on the level tests for linguistic competency as well as subject knowledge,
- Being offered a place according to the results of the entrance examination,
- Accepting or declining the offer,
- Proceeding with the enrolment proper.
To sign up, please head over to ‘Exam registration and information’, consult the documentation and download the appropriate form. For any further questions not covered by the documentation, please contact our English Office.
This post is also available in: French