Applications previously submitted
Parents wishing to reactive an application previously submitted may do so by sending an email to primary.documents(at)lml.lu stating:
- Applicant’s name
- Wish to reactivate last year’s application
- Year group for September 2019
- Any possible changes concerning current school, contact information or SEN
The re-activation will only be processed after all the updated required documents have been received.
We invite the families to fill in our online application form. In addition to the online form, the following documents as pdf file have to be send to primary.documents(at)lml.lu
The application will only by processed after ALL the required documents have been received.
- Copy of student’s ID Card or Passport
- For residents in Luxembourg: Certificat de résidence élargi (from your local commune)
Details about the academic career – Reports cards (if applicable):
- Most recent report card
- Past report cards (the last three years)
- SEN reports from specialists and reports from previous schools regarding arrangements provided to the student
Documents in English, German and French are accepted. An English translation is required for all other languages. Unofficial translations are acceptable.
Please note that applications are closing on 31 March 2019 for those wishing to receive an admissions decision by end of June.
This post is also available in: French