Applications previously submitted
Parents wishing to reactivate an application previously submitted may do so by sending an email to primary.documents(at)lml.lu stating:
- Applicant’s name
- Wish to reactivate last year’s application
- Year group for September 2019
- Any possible changes concerning current school, contact information or SEN
The re-activation will only be processed after all the updated required documents have been received.
We invite the families to fill in our online application form and send the following documents as a PDF file to primary.documents(at)lml.lu :
- Copy of student’s ID Card or Passport
- “Certificat de résidence élargi” obtained at commune (for luxembourgish residents only)
- Details about the academic career – Reports cards of the last 3 years (if available)
- SEN reports from specialists and reports from previous schools regarding arrangements provided to the student
Documents in English, German and French are accepted. A translation is required for all other languages (unsworn / unofficial translations accepted).
The application will only by processed after ALL the required documents have been received.
Please note that applications are closing on 31 March 2019 for those wishing to receive an admissions decision by end of June.
This post is also available in: French